Scientifically accurate and easy to use – Product code TT-03-CIM
Our chromatographic immunofluorescence RAPID TEST – compared to the PCR method (Polymerase chain reaction) – has a greater sensitivity and specificity.
In fact, our AFS 1000 test has a sensitivity accuracy of 96.2% and a specificity of 99.5% and it takes only 10 minutes to be completed.
ATT.N: To perform our quick test you need the AFS 1000 (cod. art. TT-01-CIM)
- SCIENTIFIC METHOD: chromatographic immunofluorescence
- QUICK: Only 8 minutes to be completed
- ACCURACY: Sensitivity ≥ 95% – Specificity ≥ 99%
- COMPACT: dimensions 30 x 21.5 x 15 cm
- LIGHT: only Kg 3.1 e
- IMMEDIATELY READY: activates in 10 seconds
- TOUCHSCREEN: touch display for faster use
- COMPATIBLE: with RS232, USB, LAN and other interfaces.
- MULTIDIAGNOSTIC 4D DIGITAL SCANNER: can be used for other tests
- BAR-CODE READER: for reading test card code, health card, etc.
- SINGLE CHANNEL TEST: automatic ejection of the test card
- BUILT-IN PRINTER: automatic printing of the test report
- MANUFACTURER: Sichuan Xincheng Biological Co., LTD